Measurement data concentrator for Web-IOs
Use the Motherbox to archive measurement data from any number of analog and digital Web-IOs, as well as Web-Thermographs. Simply specify an individual interval for each available measuring point in the network at which you want the current measuring data to be automatically queried and archived in the MySQL database contained in the Motherbox.
The cyclical polling of the Web-IOs allows a consolidated measurement database to be created in the Motherbox. In the browser you can view archived measurement data or directly access the measurement database via the MySQL interface or FTP export for migrating the measurement data to your application .
Use the Motherbox as a visualization server. Use the integrated Site-Creator with drag-and-drop to create Web-based visualization and control pages for Web-IOs.
The internal web server also allows you to upload your own web pages, which enables creation of web-based applications. For example you can prepare and display archived measurement data for a specific application.
Each year you save: 170€
compared with PC (100 W, 24 hrs., 365 days, 0.20€/ kWh
- NEW! Buffer capacitors for controlled shutdown when disconnecting from the power supply
- Create Web-based visualization and control pages for Web-IOs with the Site-Creator using drag-and-drop.
- MySQL database with measurement values from any number of Web-IOs directly in the box
- Inventorying of Web-IOs per web-based WuTility
- Combine various Web-IOs in measurement data profiles and create application-specific overviews
- Use a web server for your own applications and upload web and PHP pages to the Motherbox
- Run your own C/C++ programs and PHP scripts time- and event controlled
- 750MB for user files (measurement database, user Web and PHP pages, etc.)
- Thanks to web-based management complete configuration and control using your browser
- Secure transmission using HTTPS encryption
- Combination of multi-color LED and button for system status and device reset
- Energy consumption <2.0W at full system load
- Conforms to standards both in office and industrial environments:
- Increased noise immunity for industrial areas
- Stricter noise emission for residential and commercial areas
- 5 year guarantee
|LEDs / Buttons||
|Temperatures / Relative humidity||
|Housing / Weight||
|Processor / Memory||
|Scope of delivery||
Send messages - when limits are violated or timer-based - for informational purposes directly to the responsible technical as an e-mail or as a reroute via SMS.
After the device has been configured for and connected to your network, the following steps are still necessary.
|Open the profile for configuring e-mail alarm messages.|
|Enter the desired parameters.|
|When the limit you have set is exceeded, the device sends an e-mail which can also be transmitted as an SMS message using special functions available from cellular phone service providers.|